What’s
in a color that describes you or could be the very thing that makes you you?
It’s
a question of subjectivity that makes one opinion differ from another. Colors
could be either a reflection of our
personalities based on personal opinions on what color we think we are, a
general widely acceptable view of emotions that represent a specific color on
its own or based on researches from so-called experts and professionals.
First
of all, before I identify myself with a color, allow me to share some two cents
worth of myself with you. I’d dare say that I may very well be more of an
introvert in the beginning. I am a person whom you can find to be an amiable
friend only if you get to know me more in the long run. Despite that, I like to
make it a point to smile and greet friends as often as I can. I enjoy having
girly talks with the girls and friendly jokes with the guys.
Apart
from that, I love to establish a daily routine for myself. I love jogging or
playing badminton in the evenings, studying at night, reading a good book
before I go to bed and enjoy conversations with a group of friends during the
weekend.
Now,
what color do I think I am?
Light
Baby Blue could very well be my color, perhaps because I don’t talk much and
sometimes feel conscious about what I say.
But!
I’m Pink when I’m really hyper, and also simply because I like glittery pink
and purple.
I’m Yellow when the sun comes and brightens my
gray life after a spell of rains and worrisome strains of Matters of Life.
And
I’m Gray when I have writer’s block or when I lose direction and confused. L
Having
said all that, I still am unable to tell which color suits me most nevertheless.
Gray-ing now…
So
what say you, my friends? Which color do you think I am?
Love this !
ReplyDeleteI too find it hard to find one color which defines our own whole self. I like your approach of liking different colors at different situation.
Would you agree if i said that, "extrovert" should not just be labeled with socialize and mingling with people. It could also be in forms of expressive in writings / drawings.
Ok LOL . not sure if what i said make any sense. but yeah, im posting this LOL.
Nice piece Amelia! Yeah, I guess it is kinda hard to compare yourself with a specific colour, since it expresses all kinds of emotions and character...but I love how you compare yourself to every type of colour there is^^
ReplyDeleteTotally agree on how different moods would reflect different colours of ourselves. To stick to one colour may be boring, plus I assume it won't make us flexible right? :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a friendly and cheerful girl indeed. :D I'm saying this as I've known you for quite some time already^^ Yup, sometimes you might not have much to say but most of the time I noticed that you have so much to express and we can talk about almost everything! Yes, it's not the best way to describe someone's character by merely using colours as everyone is unique in different ways. So, what colour do I think you are? I would say RAINBOW!! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat piece! Totally agree with you that life is multicoloured.
ReplyDelete